I just wanted to add ormlite libraries to my android project, that libraries are ormlite-android-4.9.jar and ormlite-core-4.9.jar so I copied and pasted it directly to the libs folder, but unfortunately it were not detected automatically by IntelliJ IDEA 12, to resolve this problem just try this following short tutorial :
- Right click to the project name.
- Click “Open Module Settings”.
- Click “Libraries”
- Click + on the top ow window.
- Chose Java.
- Then new window with message “Select library Files” will appear.
- Browse the folder list and go to libs folder then select your wanted library (mine are ormlite-android-4.9.jar and ormlite-core-4.9.jar) click ok.
- Finish, let check and make sure it’s work now.